Angel is the deuteragonist from Disney's 2001 direct-to-video film Lady and the Tramp II: Scamp's Adventure, the sequel to Lady and the Tramp. She is voiced by Alyssa Milano and her singing voice is provided by Susan Egan. She is Scamp's main love interest and later his girlfriend. Her nickname for Scamp is "tenderfoot" due to his inexperiences with the streets.
Angel has a kind, yet sardonic personality. She often appears to be sarcastic, but it is presumably just to hide her insecurities along with her great desire to have a family sans Buster. She also acts as Scamp's conscience and often tries to persuade him that the junkyard life isn't all that it's cracked up to be. She cares for Scamp greatly and will risk her own life for him.
Angel once lived with five families that all gave her up because they either moved, had a baby or an allergy. She decided to live a wild life at the junkyard and found Buster and the Junkyard Dogs, and although she never really took them as a family, she had no choice since she had nobody else. She first appears with the Junkyard Dogs chasing and teasing the dogcatcher and she sees Scamp and nuzzles his nose. After Scamp finds her, he takes her as a friend at first, but throughout the movie, they develop a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship. History repeats itself when Scamp takes Angel to the very same restaurant his father took Lady, and they both share a spaghetti meal from Tony (albeit in a more messy manner). At the end, she and the others leave Buster in a junk pile and becomes Scamp's girlfriend, and she even gets the family she always wanted as Jim Dear welcomes her into theirs. Angel gets a father in Tramp, a mother in Lady, sisters in Annette, Collette, and Danielle, and thereafter, she and Scamp are always together.
- Angel and Scamp are the same breed of dog unlike their predecessors, Lady and Tramp.
- Angel's singing voice is provided by Susan Egan, who also provided the voice of Megara in Hercules.
- Unlike the first movie the roles were switched,the street dog is the female,and the house dog the male.
- For an unknown reason Angel's left ear is folded.
- Scamp's and Angel's spaghetti dinner is a parody of Lady and Tramp's.
- For her size and age, she is possibly a pre-teen at age 12 (in human perspective).
- Angel is Scamp's love interest.
- Angel hates Buster while she likes Scamp because of his kindness.
- Angel is Tramp's future daughter in law.
- Angel is the only female character to appear in the sequel.
- In one promotional photo of the movie, it is shown that Angel was eventually given a yellow collar.